March 12th, 2020
Congress ADELF EMOIS 2020
EPI-PHARE takes part in the ADELF-EMOIS congress, on March 12 and 13, 2020 at the Cité Universitaire de Paris.
EPI-PHARE takes part in the ADELF EMOIS congress, on March 12 and 13, 2020 at the Cité Universitaire de Paris. EPI-PHARE presents 6 oral communications :
- Prolonged exposure to high doses of cyproterone acetate and risk of meningioma in women : an action of public health in France
- Estimation of the effect of stopping preventive treatment in the elderly from medico-administrative data : exploration of the use of marginal structural models on the example of statins
- Risk of malignant hemopathies following post-operative treatment of breast cancer
- Exposure to mycophenolic acid during pregnancy in France between 2010 and 2017
- Exposure to incretinomimetics and risk of pancreatic cancer in subjects with type 2 diabetes : a national cohort study
- Evolution of exposure to valproate during pregnancy and among women of childbearing age in France since 2015 : estimates from SNDS data
Find the program of the ADELF EMOIS 2020 congress which took place on March 12 and 13, 2020 at the Cité Universitaire in Paris.